Original topic:

Samsung should improve the battery performance on the Galaxy Watch 4

(Topic created on: 05-08-2023 05:45 PM)
Rakib0007
Active Level 5
Options
Wearables
Samsung is planning to bring One UI 5 based on Wear OS 4. Samsung says it focused on bettering three main aspects of the user experience. Those three major categories are sleep, smarter fitness tools, and improved safety features. They should also improve the battery performance and the charging speed on the Galaxy Watch 4. Watch 4 only last for a day and a half and it took more then 2 hours sometimes more to fully charge the watch.

8 Comments
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Wearables
All android watches the battery life is same. When compared to fossil Android watch, galaxy watch 4 is much better. Battery life has also improved now compared to before. So, it's not a big deal. Regarding charging I agree with you they need to increase the charge speed.
Rakib0007
Active Level 5
Wearables
If they can somehow manages to bring fast charging support by an update
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Wearables
That can be possible. Let's hope so.
SRatnam01
Active Level 7
Wearables
Fast charging is mainly a feature provided by hardware, so, yeah, it is not possible ... As of my usage, the battery lasts 42-45 hours straight on one charge ... I prefer daily charging upto 90/95% and from 50/60% to 95% it takes around 1 hour or 1 hour 15 minutes ... Before going to bed or in the morning before going to work it is not a big deal
Amie09
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
My galaxy watch takes more than 2hrs to full charge is there any problem or its ok?
Rakib0007
Active Level 5
Wearables
it's totally normal, my watch 4 also takes about more than 2 hrs for fully charged up.
If Samsung could bring fast charging support by an update than they should bring it, we can only hope that.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Wearables

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes