Original topic:

Samsung shop redemption issue...

(Topic created on: 10-17-2021 04:53 PM)
BibsRaja
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Everytime we buy anything from Samsung shop with the prebook offer it is difficult for us to do the redemption of the offer we are eligible to get. It is highly unexpected from company like Samsung India to not investing on Samsung shop app. This is called cheating towards customer. I bought galaxy watch 4 lte 46mm and was eligible for a 6k redemption voucher which supposedly live on 1st of October. But its not happening from Samsung and reason is technical issue. How can the technical issue can't be resolved for 9 long days. Samsung needs to learn from Apple customer service. This is really disappointing.  
9 Comments
Sharath56
Active Level 1
Wearables
You should be able to redeem it very soon. Even I faced this issue and I was able to get to redeem page today. Unfortunately only buds pro is available to redeem. Rest are out of stock.
0 Likes
BibsRaja
Active Level 1
Wearables
This is what I am trying to say Samsung is cheating with the customer. They are intentionally doing a 9 day glitch to manipulate things. This is not expected from Samsung. They are taking huge amount of money with lots of promises during the prebook but never stand to it. The same issue happened with me during Note 20 ultra, note 10 etc. They are playing with our emotions. This cheating from Samsung can't be acceptable.
Sharath56
Active Level 1
Wearables
True, I can see both wireless charger and extreme sports band available separately but still couldn't understand why it is showing out of stock on redeem page.
0 Likes
SarathTharayil
Beginner Level 4
Wearables

When did you get your product and how many days after that were you able to redeem it? Also, how did you redeem? From Samsung Shop app?

0 Likes
Sharath56
Active Level 1
Wearables
I got my product on Sep 11th and I was able to get to redeem page today. Yes I was able to do it on Samsung Shop app using serial no and registered mobile number
0 Likes
BibsRaja
Active Level 1
Wearables
I got the redemption page but after giving the details getting an apology error as not eligible... Samsung is telling it as a technical issue... it happens everytime with Samsung... they are doing this intentionally... you won't be able to redeem the item you want and forced to take something which is available. They are playing with customers...
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Wearables

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Kindly perform these steps in the device.

Step 1: Insert pre-booking SIM Card (Number that was registered for pre-booking S series device).
Step 2: Download and Install Samsung Shop App from the Google Play store.
Step 3: Open Samsung Shop App. Go to "For You" tab and click on “SEE IF I’M ELIGIBLE”.
Step 4: Allow Samsung Shop App to Make and Manage Phone Call+message Permission.
Step 5: Enter Mobile Number as per instruction.
Step 6: App will auto read OTP.
Step 7: Eligible mobile numbers will now see "See All Offers" button. Click here to go to product selection screen.

If you are not able to redeem the offer using these steps, please call on the redemption helpline number.
Redemption Helpline:
1800-10-7267864
8 AM ~10PM

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes
BibsRaja
Active Level 1
Wearables
Dear Samsung,

Please don't provide steps which we have followed number of times but of no use. Your support team is saying it as a technical glitch from Samsung side. Then why are you publishing things which are irrelevant. Being old customer of Samsung we know the activation process. We tried all these steps number of times but its useless. The same is reported but to our surprise Samsung India is unable to resolve a technical issue on its application since 1st October till date. Don't you think it's simply cheating. We are paying huge amount to buy all the flagship products and wish a trouble free service but you people are cheating like anything. Issues should be resolved maximum by 48 hours but you people are taking almost a month to find a solution yet. Your customer support informed that the technical issue will be resolved in another 5 days. So, why are you not updated about this information and write this mail. Please stop cheating and start acting for customers. I have raised several complaints and one reference number out of those is 28310159.

Thanks,
0 Likes
dev0511
Active Level 3
Wearables
Retweet this tweet as much as u can so that samsung listen to our problem
Samsung is just ignoring this now
https://twitter.com/HeartInk3/status/1447881477346131970?t=x8kznfpLOPKleOO_lzlzLA&s=19

#BOYCOTT_SAMSUNG
0 Likes