Original topic:

Samsung pay

(Topic created on: 04-11-2022 01:56 PM)
TumeloM
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Hi guys🙋🏾

I'm using a A21s and a Galaxy watch active. 
I once linked my card to Samsung pay and it was working great until I updated the wearables app and watch. It removed my card link and I've been trying to link it again but it keeps validating my card with no luck.
Has anyone went through the same situation?
If yes, please send me suggestions as to how I can fix this because tapping with my watch was so convenient.

TIA.
4 Comments
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Wearables

Hi TumeloM, kindly provide more information related to your query and please advise what error message are you getting when it keeps validating?

Please also provide a screenshot of the error.

These details will help us properly understand the situation you are facing and allow us to offer the support you need.

TumeloM
Active Level 1
Wearables
Hi Tsogo. There is no error message. It just goes back to the page where Im supposed to fill in my card details.

And the screenshot provided is what I get in my email.Screenshot_20220411-130318_Gmail_135604_1649674998.jpg
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Wearables

Hi TumeloM, kindly advise if the card reflects from the watch after you have received the above email?

If not, please note that your device may need to book in for a Software reload. It seems like the current software loaded on your device is malfunctioning. Please go to the below link to locate the closest Authorized Service Center to you.

https://www.samsung.com/za/support/service-centre/

You can also backup using Smart switch and then factory reset your device. Herewith Smart switch link:

https://www.samsung.com/za/support/smart-switch/

TumeloM
Active Level 1
Wearables
The card does not reflect on the watch.

Thanks a million, I'll definitely book in.
Your help is much appreciated 🤝🏾