Original topic:

Samsung health monitor March SA availability

(Topic created on: 04-19-2022 09:29 PM)
MoLFC
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
What happened to SA getting samsung health monitor as of March as 

part of the 11 countries. Does this mean we should only expect this service when samsung releases their watch 50 in the year 2030
10 Comments
merv78
Active Level 1
Wearables
🤣🤣🤣 probably in year 2055. I have been waiting since making the incorrect purchase (watch 4) last year. My watch for now have become a glorified pedometer with heart rate monitoring.
MoLFC
Active Level 3
Wearables
Watch 5 is coming out with new features that we mostly likely won't get until the watch 9 comes out. I don't think Samy cares though
0 Likes
Theolize
Active Level 1
Wearables

Also very disappointed with Samsung. Ive been waiting for years to get the ECG and every time we get promises that with the next release it will be available, I started with  the active2 and ended the watch4, but still nothing. I was a BIG fan of Samsung but now I wish I didn't waist my money on this watch.

MoLFC
Active Level 3
Wearables
I won't be buying another watch, until they have all the features or we changed less due to those missing features, can't be paying the same as other regions who have all the features that we missing, what's even more irritating is the lack of communication from Samsung
MoLFC
Active Level 3
Wearables
Finally, the update has come
0 Likes
AndriesJ
Active Level 1
Wearables
Is it for lte version or bt
0 Likes
MoLFC
Active Level 3
Wearables
Should be both but I have the Bluetooth version
0 Likes
AndriesJ
Active Level 1
Wearables
Any news for blood oxygen
0 Likes
MoLFC
Active Level 3
Wearables
Haven't heard anything relating to blood oxygen, though I read somewhere that it only works when going on a run and only hit you hit a certain number of minutes at a certain heart rate.
0 Likes