Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung S22, Ultra.

(Topic created on: 04-14-2022 01:21 AM)
RIEN
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables
I upgraded to above mentioned phone. Claimed my free buds. Received email with reference no and still no communication regarding the buds and when will it be delivered

13 Comments
Th3_Skill3r
Active Level 3
Wearables
Hey , hope you are well and safe, just wanted to update you that I've finally received my buds, they were delivered today. Some of my steps was phoning the promotion department... (Was on hold for about 1 hour so please prepare yourself) spoke to the agent and asked if they can provide a waybill number so I can track the order. Please note you can only track the order once it's been picked up by the courier company and added on their system. You can try tracking the order in the 3rd, 2nd and last day of your 14 working day time period. If some of you guys have passed that waiting period, just call and ensure you get a waybill number and use that number to track the delivery. P.s Agent was able to tell me that the package was prepared and waiting to be picked up by the courier service from their warehouse, so ask for that information as well as it can help you determine if the package left the warehouse or is still in the warehouse waiting to be picked up
Ally90
Active Level 3
Wearables
I'm happy to hear yours arrived!!!! 🙃

I'm still left in the dark 😅😅😅
Th3_Skill3r
Active Level 3
Wearables
Thank you kindly!! 🙏

I'm sorry 🙈, hang in there and just give them a call and try and get that waybill number and then do the tracking
0 Likes
shellyH
Active Level 1
Wearables
Have you received your buds for S22 ultra?
0 Likes
Ally90
Active Level 3
Wearables
😮💨😮💨😮💨No..... and self? @Th3_Skill3r did!
MmisoJnr
Active Level 3
Wearables
I never gotone from my S21 last year
0 Likes
Th3_Skill3r
Active Level 3
Wearables
My apologies bro, I honestly don't understand how these operate. Have you called and tried querying about it?
0 Likes
MmisoJnr
Active Level 3
Wearables
Been trying Screenshot_20220414-050950_Twitter_514017_1649905791.jpg
Th3_Skill3r
Active Level 3
Wearables
Dang bro I see, it definitely is frustrating. And it's ridiculous interms of not being able to give a estimated time frame. Just keep trying and don't give up. That's your gift and you have every right to get... Let me know how things go bro. Stay blessed and stay safe 🙏
0 Likes