Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Health Monitor App in South Africa

(Topic created on: 05-31-2021 09:52 PM)
Styx
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
Hi. I have an S21 Ultra with a Watch 3 and wanted to use the Samsung Health Monitor App with the ECG and other functions, but it seems it is not available in South Africa. When will it be available here? These functions were the primary factors for choosing this phone and watch combo. T.I.A.
Styx
Active Level 3
Wearables
Watch 4? Too little too late. The watch 3 has the functionality, they can enable it for us and not force us to buy a new watch to have the functions we bought the watch 3 for. I'm over samsung.
0 Likes
sadWatchFour
Active Level 1
Wearables
Refund me or give me access. Now. I bought the watch4 to help with my sleep apnea monitoring. Fail. Refund me or I'll go very viral with false advertising!!
Styx
Active Level 3
Wearables
Samsung South Africa doesn't care man. It's like all other South African things.
0 Likes
Styx
Active Level 3
Wearables
Any information available regarding when the ECG, BP monitor and O2 saturation will be available?
RoelfieR
Active Level 2
Wearables
We have been waiting for MONTHS now and still NO word or indication from Samsung.
Clinito
Active Level 1
Wearables

Try years. The gwa2 doesn'teven have these features yet.

0 Likes
Clinito
Active Level 1
Wearables

Its samsung south africa that does not give a **bleep** to push this to the fda to get it approved. If you look at other brands their features work out of the box because they care for all of their clients world wide. I am taking my eco system to xiaomi. I had enough of these overpriced devices with limited features.

0 Likes
sadWatchFour
Active Level 1
Wearables
Good question!! I have the watch 4 ....thinking it will help manage my sleep apnea... alas FAIL SAMSUNG!!!!!!!!
0 Likes
Styx
Active Level 3
Wearables
This might actually push me to move on to a different brand. To be honest the odds are really good that I will be changing the brand I use. It will mean every appliance and electronic device I buy will be of another brand. I like to keep all the same brand.
RoelfieR
Active Level 2
Wearables
Good idea. If I haven't invested so much in Samsung, I would do the same.