Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Health Monitor App in South Africa

(Topic created on: 11-06-2021 01:43 AM)
Styx
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
Hi. I have an S21 Ultra with a Watch 3 and wanted to use the Samsung Health Monitor App with the ECG and other functions, but it seems it is not available in South Africa. When will it be available here? These functions were the primary factors for choosing this phone and watch combo. T.I.A.
Styx
Active Level 3
Wearables
Invested? How? You can phase them out. As you need to replace appliances and electronics you just switch to a different supplier.
0 Likes
Styx
Active Level 3
Wearables
I decided to download a modified apk for the health monitor app and ecg service on the watch. Haven't taken the time to do the same for the BP and Oximeter.
Vmax400h
Beginner Level 3
Wearables
If you get a apk for Oximeter.please let me know
0 Likes
Seunla
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Can you please share the link for this?
0 Likes
Zee98
Beginner Level 4
Wearables
I got the APK released on 03 Oct 21, works on the phone but doesn't want to install on Watch 3.
0 Likes
Clinito
Active Level 1
Wearables

This is truly atrocious. I bought the galaxy watch active 2 particularly for these functions in mind. Its been almost 2 years and Samsung South africa still cannot get this approved by the fda?

This being said i am seriously considering moving my whole eco system to XIAOMI seeing that they are the top ranking brand currently.

Members_iwLtO8H
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Good Day All,

I have just been told by Samsung Santon Branch that the Watch 4 will get the Health monitor App with working ECG and Spo2 by December 2021.

Otherwise download a Modded samsung Health app(apk)

Samsung_iBpiaFy
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

It's February 2022....

0 Likes
Seunla
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Can someone please share the link for the Samsung health apk?
0 Likes
Styx
Active Level 3
Wearables