Original topic:

Samsung Gear S3 frontier not turning on!!

(Topic created on: 06-04-2021 10:21 PM)
LAvisHz
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
I have a Samsung watch since 3 years now and It's been powered off for a month and then after it's not even turning on. I tried to charge it throughany ways but still nothing happens. The charges shows green light for short span and then start blinking like it's not accepting the electrical waves. I took it to Samsung service center , they said there is no issue with the watch but look like it was on sleep mode so they used high power charges to turn it on. I used it for a 2 days and it again went off. I spoke to Samsung service center again and they said I need to change motherboard of the watch which does cost around 8k INR. Is it how the problem gonna be fixed?? They're not even sure after!! What should I do??
9 Comments
Wearables
There might be battery issue, plus dont spent 8k. You can get active 2 at 10500 in Samsung shop flash sale, in student advantage program.
LAvisHz
Active Level 1
Wearables
10500 ??? 😲 😲 😲 It's coming around 14k in Samsung student advantage program.
0 Likes
Wearables
See in Flash sale bro, steel version is also for 10500
0 Likes
LAvisHz
Active Level 1
Wearables
I sent you message, please check 🙏🏻
0 Likes
rahulkheria
Active Level 7
Wearables
I had same issue with my galaxy watch. Instead of repair i bought active 2 watch f
LAvisHz
Active Level 1
Wearables
Active watch 2 is better than S3 frontier?
0 Likes
rahulkheria
Active Level 7
Wearables
Yes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Wearables

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Bapu2
Active Level 1
Wearables
My Gear S3 Frontier is not starting, when kept in charging doc it shows charging %, but it doesn't start. Service Centre people are unable to identify the problem.
0 Likes