Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Watch Active Sensors Not Working

(Topic created on: 11-27-2021 03:02 PM)
Troubadourjuyal
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Sensors on my 2 years old Galaxy Watch Active suddenly stopped working after latest firmware update. Wake up gesture, HR sensor, Stress Measurement, Step Counter have all stopped functioning. Watch does not turn on after shutting down unless it is attached on charger dock. All other functions are working fine. My Watch is not subjected to water spillage and only took out recently for some jogging activities. I am wondering if it is a way to forcefully make people upgrade their watches. No more Samsung watches if this software bug is not resolved!!
2 Comments
Wearables
I can tell this with absolute certainty now that it's 💯% a software bug after firmware update..Here's how it goes- Sensors stop working..I turn off the watch..try to turn it on but it doesn't turn on...I keep the watch on charging dock and turn it on..this time the watch turn on..and sensors work too..the watch works fine for 15-20mins and again malfunctions..
0 Likes
Wearables

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes