Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Watch 46MM LTE (Enable Samsung Pay in India)

(Topic created on: 11-10-2020 05:56 PM)
pavanhurkat
Active Level 5
Options
Wearables
Hello Members,

I recently extended my Samsung family with a new Galaxy 46 MM LTE watch in India. It's amazing and serves the purpose well. However, Samsung Pay is not enabled in the watch which is one feature I ise a lot with my phone. Can someone please enlighten me with the steps to enable it? Or some trusted trick or a **bleep** with clear steps please? Thank you in advance. 
pavanhurkat
Active Level 5
Wearables
I observed that if we want to change CSC back to old region, the watch is not allowing via same method. May be I feel Tizen allows to change region only once a year same like Google Play. Just a wild guess.
MishraWMV
Active Level 5
Wearables
@pavanhurkat
If we want to change region for bluetooth devices, there is only serial number and no imei number how to get it done any ideas?
0 Likes
manishbaranwal
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Hi,

After changing region, are you able to use LTE feature?

pavanhurkat
Active Level 5
Wearables
Yes, IMEI of watch. You can get it on your box or under Settings, Bout Watch option.

I just spoke to Samsung CC,they told Samsung service center can also do region change. You can try that....
MishraWMV
Active Level 5
Wearables
Contacted samsung care they said right now the provision of changing region is not there, could you share the details where you contacted them?
0 Likes
pavanhurkat
Active Level 5
Wearables
I contacted on WA support. Can you visit service center and enquire? Ask them to flash you for Aus or some other country. Tell them you are visiting abroad. May be give it a try.
MishraWMV
Active Level 5
Wearables
Hey thanks for the reply, what's WA support?
0 Likes
suprithjadhav
Active Level 1
Wearables
Hey bro.. I have tried it and it worked for samsung pay.. But I'm not able to use stand alone Volte mode.. I can use Internet connection but not able to make calls..
SID0979
Active Level 2
Wearables

bro have you found any solution? to get back to stock csc or firmware?

0 Likes
suprithjadhav
Active Level 1
Wearables
You need to flash your watch using Odin app via Wi-Fi
0 Likes