Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 that acts as Galaxy Watch

(Topic created on: 09-07-2021 11:24 PM)
CrissStef
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
I am having a very poor experience in Middle East with Samsung mobile devices. I have moved from Apple ecosystem for about 6 years and moved to Samsung. I bought many products for me and my family but always there is a huge lack of support in the region for these devices. Lately I bought the Samsung Galaxy 4 classic LTE and this is what I am experiencing: 
1. No LTE support with Vodafone and Ooredoo 
2. No blood pressure measuring support 
3. No ECG support 
4. No e-pay support via NFC 
5. No Samsung Health Monitoring app available 
6. No country option for Samsung Galaxy Store available for Qatar (only UAE) 
7. All samsung username/ password coming only in Arabic (no English option) and the list can go on and on. 

Now I bought the latest wearable and I can only use it as a **bleep** outdated watch because all cool features are not working. 

Also I have a Samsung Galaxy s21 Ultra just because there is no Note newer flagship anymore but it is definetly not replacing the Note in any way. The foldables also are not addressing my segment. I really hope Note will come back into production because noe of the rest is filling its space.
12 Comments
CrissStef
Active Level 3
Wearables
Kindly share the apk, please. I would love to install it. This should have been done by Samsung, a huge corporation with thousands of employees, not by a team of hobby developers because this is why we pay thousands on Samsung gadgets. Latest error, my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra won't connect to my Samsung Smart TV. It is getting better and better by the day.
JS1
Active Level 5
Wearables
You can search in Google "enable galaxy watch 4 ecg". You will get the link to XDA thread.
I don't want to share it here
CrissStef
Active Level 3
Wearables
Thank you. Will do.