Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 a terrible disappointment

(Topic created on: 12-01-2020 12:03 AM)
Kumarady
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables
The watch is a terrible disappointment when compared to any other android or apple watch. There is very limited access to apps. 
Apps don't work well. Whatsapp app is not available on the watch. Whatsapp messages can't be scrolled, only latest notification can be read or replied. Images on phone can't be scrolled without downloading on watch. Maps is not available. Google assistant can't be signed into because the keyboard doesn't function well. No YouTube. 
The Fossil watches are way better looking and are way more app friendly than this watch. I feel cheated after going through reviews which preferred this over fossil. (Reviews seem to be rigged). What to do with processor and storage when you can barely use it. The battery runs longer but doesn't last beyond next morning so has to be charged every night anyways despite not having much functions.
Heart rate monitor is of no use. And not accurate while moving. 
 Common apps such as messaging, WhatsApp, YouTube, Google assistant and Maps should be functional, else just buy a normal watch. 
2 Comments
RohitAvi
Active Level 4
Wearables
u have hit the nail mate. all the features looks good only on paper, no practical use. seems like samsung is taking indian customers for granted.
0 Likes
Samsungs-crap
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

I was gifted a watch 3 yesterday. Total garbage! Stopped receiving notifications after a day despite all settings correct. Samsungs offer of solution, factory reset! I factor reset it, and returned to the store for refund. It's just a pointless gimmick that is far too restricted for proper use. 

0 Likes