Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Buds+ not visible via Samsung Wear or Bluetooth

(Topic created on: 06-28-2020 07:06 PM)
NatalieB
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
my new Samsung buds+ are not visible on either Samsung Wear or Bluetooth. They are charged and the index light is on. Please, how do I either exchange them and get a pair that work, or get these to work??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Wearables

Please follow the steps below.

1. Open the Galaxy Wearable app, and then tap Get started.

2. Place your earbuds in the charging case, and and then press the Pair button on the back of the case for approximately 3-5 seconds. The charging case indicator will flash red, green, and then blue when it enters pairing mode.

3. Next, select Gear IconX from the list of devices in the Galaxy Wearable app. Then, review and accept the different permissions.

4. When your device is spotted, select it; pairing and setup will begin.

5. Allow the additional permissions. Review the information, and tap Agree to all, and then tap NEXT.

6. Select your desired settings for the earbuds, and then tap FINISH.

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Comments
AjayMay
Active Level 6
Wearables
try turning on your Bluetooth then there after go into the wearable app, open buds case with buds in then press connect
0 Likes
NatalieB
Active Level 1
Wearables
I have tried it in every possible sequence imaginable. It is not connecting, the buds are not visible to either Bluetooth or Samsung Wear. I have been trying for a week now, thinking maybe it'll work today, no? ok maybe tomorrow, no? ok maybe the next day. But alas, nothing.
0 Likes
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Wearables

Please follow the steps below.

1. Open the Galaxy Wearable app, and then tap Get started.

2. Place your earbuds in the charging case, and and then press the Pair button on the back of the case for approximately 3-5 seconds. The charging case indicator will flash red, green, and then blue when it enters pairing mode.

3. Next, select Gear IconX from the list of devices in the Galaxy Wearable app. Then, review and accept the different permissions.

4. When your device is spotted, select it; pairing and setup will begin.

5. Allow the additional permissions. Review the information, and tap Agree to all, and then tap NEXT.

6. Select your desired settings for the earbuds, and then tap FINISH.

0 Likes
NatalieB
Active Level 1
Wearables
Thank you for the instructions. These steps were followed when I first received the buds. Kindly note that I do not have the Gear IconX, but rather the Buds+.
0 Likes
Maps_sam07
Options
Wearables

In this case you may take the Buds to the service center with your device proof of purchase and delivery receipt for  a technician to assess them 

Please visit the link below to locate a service center near you :

https://www.samsung.com/za/support/service-centre/

0 Likes
NatalieB
Active Level 1
Wearables
thank you, will do so.
GomolemoJB
Active Level 1
Wearables
i got mine today and I have the same exact problem as you
0 Likes