Original topic:

Samsung Buds Pro Software Update May 6 India

(Topic created on: 05-06-2022 11:46 PM)
Taurean19
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Samsung team - Pls note your recent software update is making the battery drain even faster and this is without usage. 

I see that in mere 5 min of keeping it idle, power % have fallen by as much as 10%. This has never occurred before ever since I purchased this product at launch event and doesn't resonates the update features listed below which were mentioned before I downloaded the software update:

1. Improved battery charging algorithm;
2. Stability Improved system stability and reliability

Software update information Version: R190XXU0AVD1/R190XXU0AVD1/ Size: 2.23 MB

Request you to look into this. Thanks, 
5 Comments
roller55
Active Level 5
Wearables
Also 360 audio not properly working
Aditya0630
Active Level 4
Wearables
Yes I'm not abel to use it for 4 hrs. Also in active noise cancellation on...
0 Likes
Aditya0630
Active Level 4
Wearables
And even it is connected and not playing any sound the battery is discharging
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Wearables

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Taurean19
Active Level 1
Wearables
I have submitted the error report. Pls. note that that I haven't used the bud in last 5-7 min and the battery has drained to 90%. Not too Pro function....of Buds Pro.

Pls do test this...this is occurring repeatedly as battery drains pretty fast. I have been a Samsung fan for a long time....and love to remain like that forever... however I see you are giving reasons to your customers to move to other brands. We understand Buds Pro 2 is out and offers superior battery life - same was said about Buds Pro during launch.

We know the Buds Pro 2 customers (a year from now) will get an update just before the launch of Buds Pro 3, which will make their battery drain faster...

I sincerely urge you to fix the issue with another update... thanks
0 Likes