Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Buds Claim

(Topic created on: 03-01-2021 11:37 PM)
LaurenF
Beginner Level 4
Options
Wearables
Has anyone else had an issue in claiming their buds when you purchased your s21? I redeemed the buds and a reference number appeared on my screen but didn't get a confirmation email. If I had known, i would've saved the reference number somewhere as I cannot fill in the form again. It says that my email is already registered. Who can I email to see if the claim actually went through?
0 Likes
9 Comments
Solution
Devashen
Active Level 5
Wearables
Speak to someone on the chat tomorrow. Explain your situation & Send them the IMEI, the email you claimed with (and other security info that they might need) and they'd send the reference as it'll be on their system.
Maps_sam07
Options
Wearables

Hi  LaurenF 

Please provide your IMEI number of your device and the date which you claimed so we can check on the system?

0 Likes
Nkatekoma
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Hi Maps
I am also experiencing the same problem.
please assist
0 Likes
Ryan9mm
Active Level 5
Wearables
Check your junkmail box as well
0 Likes
TanyaF1010
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
can someone please help me, where do i go in on the app to redeem my free buds?🙈 im lost
0 Likes
AnnaMari
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I also have not received an email verification or any communication regarding the redemption. have tried to do it again but says I'm already registered.
0 Likes
LaurenF
Beginner Level 4
Wearables
I spoke to someone on the chat and then received my buds a week later. Do you have your reference number?
0 Likes
Ripvanwinkel
Active Level 3
Wearables
Check Hello Peter for all the Samsung customers who are having problems receiving promotional items. You will be shocked.
LaurenF
Beginner Level 4
Wearables
Fortunately, I was able to resolve the whole issue. I definitely feel like one of the rare lucky ones.
0 Likes