Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Buds Claim

(Topic created on: 02-24-2021 09:19 PM)
LaurenF
Beginner Level 4
Options
Wearables
Has anyone else had an issue in claiming their buds when you purchased your s21? I redeemed the buds and a reference number appeared on my screen but didn't get a confirmation email. If I had known, i would've saved the reference number somewhere as I cannot fill in the form again. It says that my email is already registered. Who can I email to see if the claim actually went through?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Devashen
Active Level 5
Wearables
Speak to someone on the chat tomorrow. Explain your situation & Send them the IMEI, the email you claimed with (and other security info that they might need) and they'd send the reference as it'll be on their system.

View solution in context

9 Comments
Solution
Devashen
Active Level 5
Wearables
Speak to someone on the chat tomorrow. Explain your situation & Send them the IMEI, the email you claimed with (and other security info that they might need) and they'd send the reference as it'll be on their system.
Maps_sam07
Options
Wearables

Hi  LaurenF 

Please provide your IMEI number of your device and the date which you claimed so we can check on the system?

0 Likes
Nkatekoma
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Hi Maps
I am also experiencing the same problem.
please assist
0 Likes
Ryan9mm
Active Level 5
Wearables
Check your junkmail box as well
0 Likes
TanyaF1010
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
can someone please help me, where do i go in on the app to redeem my free buds?🙈 im lost
0 Likes
AnnaMari
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I also have not received an email verification or any communication regarding the redemption. have tried to do it again but says I'm already registered.
0 Likes
LaurenF
Beginner Level 4
Wearables
I spoke to someone on the chat and then received my buds a week later. Do you have your reference number?
0 Likes
Ripvanwinkel
Active Level 3
Wearables
Check Hello Peter for all the Samsung customers who are having problems receiving promotional items. You will be shocked.
LaurenF
Beginner Level 4
Wearables
Fortunately, I was able to resolve the whole issue. I definitely feel like one of the rare lucky ones.
0 Likes