Original topic:

Samsung Active 2 LTE smartwatch

(Topic created on: 06-06-2021 12:59 PM)
logananth
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Dear sir/Madam, 
Kindly need to improve call audio quality with active2 Lte smart watch, voice quality and audio clarity is shuttering and jarring in active 2 lte watch, when compared to Apple I watch SE which my wife owns.pls make some software updates reg. That ,
One more suggestion can we place speakers at right side of watch instead left because while wearing full hand shirts ,already audio clarity already is not that good,the voice of call gets diminished due to speakers gets inside the shirt, and can replace mic at the bottom of watch instead right side. 
Hope this resolves,
Thank you 🙏
5 Comments
Wearables
One small suggestion. While taking call on Watch, make sure the speaker volume is around 7 and not 10. The audio feedback is much better and echo is not there too. At much higher volumes you might observe echo. Hope this helps
logananth
Active Level 1
Wearables
Sure sir, tried.but not audible properly at volume 7 while driving car
0 Likes
logananth
Active Level 1
Wearables
Apple I watch voice clarity in speaker is too good, iam a consultant, even if attending calls inside my cabin is not that good as I watch, this is my honest review, iam writing this post here for mainly software developers or Samsung industry for improvement in near future, and not to degrade or expecting any comments from other user's.
0 Likes
Wearables
Honestly for car u should be using In Car System for Phone Audio and not the watch. Watch is meant for more indoor environments when u are away from phone and in outdoor with Headsets if using LTE and phone is not there. Would not recommend using Headsets in car. However if you have an LTE watch and u r not carrying the phone you can pair (watch) it with your Car Audio System on Bluetooth for both speaker and mic, that way ur call will come on the watch but will be heard on the car audio system. Car audio system should support BT phone pairing.
0 Likes
logananth
Active Level 1
Wearables
Mine is old car sir,no bt
0 Likes