Original topic:

Right Galaxy Buds+ is not showing

(Topic created on: 05-13-2021 03:16 AM)
Blitzy
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
 Hi guys,

Just this morning I noticed that my right bluetooth is not showing on the app. I thought it was just drained since I did not charged my buds for a couple of days. After charging my buds the right side is still not showing. I did some basic troubleshooting and I am worried sick. It was a gift from my husband and I am always using my buds I can't afforf to lose it. 

Troubleshooting steps that I took

1. Fully charged the buds and the case.
 2. Unpaired
 3. Reset
 4. Uninstall Galaxy wearable app
 5. Restarted the phone
 6. Removed and placed back the buds in the case
 7. Cleaned and checked if there is any obstruction.

Please tell me if I miss anything.

#galaxywearable #galaxybuds+ #undetectabledevice #bluetoothdevide #budsnotshowing
11 Comments
arunb1
Active Level 3
Wearables
once happend to me also. its probably the one have 0 percentage battery. . just check the rightside one again and again till the red light blinks and leave the case . i hope it will be fine . mine become fine after that.
Blitzy
Active Level 1
Wearables
Ok I will try it again thank u for noticing my post. ❤️
Blitzy
Active Level 1
Wearables
I tried touching the right bud and it would turn red for a second and bavk to green. It keeps on going like that
arunb1
Active Level 3
Wearables
u have to do it severel time then it would show red ..
Blitzy
Active Level 1
Wearables
Finally it did!!! i guess, i need to leave it there for a while

20210513_021525_29868.jpg

arunb1
Active Level 3
Wearables
ya check after 15 minutes i hope it will work
Blitzy
Active Level 1
Wearables
After 5hrs nothing changed.
0 Likes
arunb1
Active Level 3
Wearables
im sorry.. then u must go to a Samsung care.. but same problem happens with me but it solved like this. .. if it not getting charge still then u must give it in Samsung care
0 Likes
Blitzy
Active Level 1
Wearables
Yeah I talk to samsung chat support. It breaks my heart though Coz I have another earbuds from another brand & i dropped it numerous times and it is still working great. This samsung buds that I treated like a baby just decided to go play dead on me.
0 Likes