Original topic:

Re: ECG and BP monitoring feature on Galaxy Watch 4.

(Topic created on: 09-30-2021 05:29 PM)
mobin_john
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
Will Samsung enable the ECG and BP monitoring feature on the Galaxy Watch 4 for Indian users? I am actually planning to buy a Galaxy Watch 4. Heard that Watch 4 comes with the necessary hardware for ECG and BP monitoring but why then did Samsung choose to restrict Indian users from taking the benefit of those features?
12 Comments
Wearables
I'm too waiting
vishal261214
Active Level 8
Wearables
No... active watch 2,watch 3 user waiting for long time... samsung not provide this feature for indian users..
mobin_john
Active Level 3
Wearables
That's really disappointing. Why are they doing this to us - the Indian users? What they are doing doesn't make any sense!!! These wearables come with the necessary hardware for ECG and BP monitoring yet Samsung chose to disable this functionality for us 😑
Shabinas1
Active Level 1
Wearables
You can install egc apps and bp apps from other sources
0 Likes
DrQaisar786
Active Level 6
Wearables
Can you please share the link.
0 Likes
Shabinas1
Active Level 1
Wearables
0 Likes
vroonn
Active Level 5
Wearables
Hey, I have just purchased the watch 4 lte 2 days back. Have you guys faced issue of overheating on lte mode when you have to make/ receive a call ? The watch goes into airplane mode to cool off. Do you think there is a solution for that ?

I was thinking of visiting the service centre. Not sure what to do about it.
0 Likes
Samsung_LdTVJPG
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Most probably they will not, but XDA got your back, tried on Galaxy watch 4 and 3 working well
both ECG and BP