Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Query : Galaxy Watch Active 2 LTE- Mobile Network

(Topic created on: 09-05-2020 01:22 PM)
sri07
Active Level 6
Options
Wearables
If I enable any of the mobile networks either Jio or Airtel on my watch , as the same number I am using on phone . Will the physical sim gets disabled after registering on my watch? So that it will work only on watch and not on phone anymore?
0 Likes

4 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
sagarb
Active Level 5
Wearables
no it won't you can use same sim in both I use jio it works fine don't know about airtel.
don't forget to accept the solution to help others.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
sagarb
Active Level 5
Wearables
yes mate correct.dont forget to accept solution 👍

View solution in context

Solution
sagarb
Active Level 5
Wearables
while setting up your watch it will ask you you just need to login to your jio account when they prompt that's it rest everything take care automatically

View solution in context

Solution
Tech4youbySid
Active Level 10
Wearables
Just make sure your number is either Airtel Postpaid or Jio (Pre or post). You can use the same number as phone.

View solution in context

22 Comments
Wearables
Yes of course, as far as I know you can't use same number on 2 sims in Airtel Prepaid.

You need to buy another number and register for the watch and different number for mobile device.

eSim works only on one device at a time.
You need to disable it on watch to get it work in device (mainly Airtel in my case).

However on Airtel Postpaid and Jio you can have access.

If you got your answer then don't forget to accept solution so as to help others too.

Thank you.
rahulkheria
Active Level 7
Wearables
u r wrong. how samsung gave u ambassador batch i think.. if u dnt know then dont reply. better to be silent than say wrong things
0 Likes
Tech4youbySid
Active Level 10
Wearables
you can use same number on both Watch and Phone.
0 Likes
Solution
sagarb
Active Level 5
Wearables
no it won't you can use same sim in both I use jio it works fine don't know about airtel.
don't forget to accept the solution to help others.
0 Likes
Wearables
So you mean that you using a number suppose 123 on mobile device with a physical sim card.
And the same number 123 as esim in your watch. Correct?
rahulkheria
Active Level 7
Wearables
yes correct
0 Likes
sagarb
Active Level 5
Wearables
yes
0 Likes
Wearables
Can you please show it via screenshot.

Because in my case Customer Care told me I can't have same number on two sim and that's why I chose BT version in my smartwatches.
sagarb
Active Level 5
Wearables
and if you don't know don't give wrong suggestions.