Original topic:

Purchased watch face Missing

(Topic created on: 04-11-2019 08:17 AM)
gadgetlover
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables
I had purchased watch face from Galaxy store and have receipt number but cannot find in on app store to install back on my watch after updates. Spoke to Samsung the CS team, they did not give a complaint number as they were not confident to resolve the issue by call or by mail. Yesterday I called them again and they told me watch face purchases are only valid for one year after that period they disappear from your phone 😂 If this is the case than guys be careful before investing on watch faces, cause Samsung team does not have a solution despite the receipt and payment records are so clear as a proof on their app, they still cannot download that for me. If anyone has a better solution to resolve the issue let me know. Samsung does not even provide a complaint reference like apple so we can follow up. 
0 Likes
2 Comments
aramis
Active Level 10
Wearables
try to come to help.content.samsung.com and go to 1:1 enquiry.. they are more helpful there but only thru email
0 Likes
Wearables
I have the same issue with purchased fonts. I have purchase receipts and now when I search in galaxy apps the app is not available. When I contacted samsung they ask me to send a video of the issue.
0 Likes