Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Poor Service From The On livechat team

(Topic created on: 01-28-2021 01:00 PM)
Hobbst
Active Level 2
Options
Wearables
I got the the worst service experience from the on livechat  team  from Samsung they told that my earbuds was dispatched  on the 8 of December and every time I  check  whit them  they give me a new story  then today  i check  whit them they saying that they can not find my earbuds 

9 Comments
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Wearables

Hi  Hobbst 

Please send the order number for your buds as well as your email address, so we can escalate your query to the relevant department 

0 Likes
Hobbst
Active Level 2
Wearables
they give me no order number they only give me a reference number they that all i need and my email is donovanephraim@gmail.com and they never send me not one email to date

Screenshot_20210119-120212_Chrome.jpg

Maps_sam07
Options
Wearables

Thank you, I will check with the Live Chat team to resolve your query. Please note that communication will be sent to you via email. 

0 Likes
Hobbst
Active Level 2
Wearables
no communication was send to my email
0 Likes
Hobbst
Active Level 2
Wearables
please help its going on from last YEAR it 6 month now
Maps_sam07
Options
Wearables

Hi  Hobbst

Your claim was wrongfully rejected the first time, however the last Live Chat team had escalated your details to the Claims department to dispatch your buds on the 19th January 2021 . All your documents were revalidated, so we just awaiting feedback from the Claims. Communication on the dispatch will be sent to you via email. 

0 Likes
Hobbst
Active Level 2
Wearables
i told it was dispatched on the 8 of December
0 Likes
Hobbst
Active Level 2
Wearables
good morning is there any news about my earbuds did not get no email from them
0 Likes
Hobbst
Active Level 2
Wearables
did a check up today about my buds now
its a new story i asked to speak to the manager i told that was not possible how is that for service. I work for Toyota SA
and we always help our customers we will go out off our way to help them. Samsung got worse customers care i have see ..............

Screenshot_20210204-154807_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210204-145947_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes