Original topic:

Not able to activate LTE n Samsung Galaxy Active 2 Watch

(Topic created on: 05-23-2020 07:00 PM)
urv1709
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S10 (SM-G970F/DS) in Bengalore India in July 2019. Now on 18 May 2020, I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Active 2 Watch from Bengalore India Model SM-R825F. I am not able to get LTE activation for Samsung Galaxy Active 2 watch. Please advice and send detailed instructions how I can activate LTE on my Active 2 watch.
I visited Samsung Stores as well as Reliance Jio Stores (my service provider for Mobile No 8088060761). No one was able to help me.
I feel cheated why I invested more amount on Active 2 LTE model, when I am not able to use it. Apple watch does not poses any such problem.
Please resolve the issue by retun e-mail

3 Comments
assist4tech
Active Level 8
Wearables
LTE definitely does work on Galaxy Watches and I am using it successfully for about 8 months now. In your post you have not mentioned what the issue is and at which step does it occur?
Imp question : Are you using Postpaid connection? Which operator?
0 Likes
urv1709
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
i am using jio prepaid! which connection are you using? i am attaching a screenshot of the error.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Wearables

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

When you connect your watch to your phone for the first time, you'll see prompts to activate your carrier's service on the watch. Once you've done that, you'll need to finish the activation process.

On your phone, navigate to and open the Galaxy Wearable app. Tap Mobile networks; the app will begin scanning for an eligible LTE network. Next, follow the prompts to complete the activation. Your phone needs to have a SIM card inserted.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes