Original topic:

No moderators reply here or help

(Topic created on: 09-27-2022 01:59 PM)
SamsungListenforonce
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables

Good-day community.

We've been positing here for over 2 years now trying to solve the watch 4 SP02 features as well as a lot of other problems.

We havent gotten any replies for a very long time from any moderators or samsung representatives.

Nothing is being done to help us, instead a new watch is released and we are ignored, which really **bleep** as a customer who was excited to purchase the galaxy watch 4, but be mislead and disappointed.

I would like to know, is there anywhere else we can Spam to try get a response from samsung.

They dont reply here.

They dont reply to emails.

They dont respond to surveys etc.

Its truly frustrating trying to get a response for so long, yet they are so quick to take our money , pre-orders, new launches etc.

We need to find a platform or way to reach out to them, so we can be heard once and for all

5 Comments
jstash
Active Level 2
Wearables
Please attend to peoles queries to those who can GUYZ, I FEEL YOU MAN I FEEL YOU.
0 Likes
jstash
Active Level 2
Wearables
COMUNITY BE OF GOOD USE AND BE OF HELP TO OTHERS IN TRUTH 😌
0 Likes
M2NGWA
Active Level 9
Wearables
with SPO2, they are still awaiting approval for it to be activated here, so you will have to wait, i know that you will want all the functionality available, but its a waiting game. I had a watch active 2 and it was missing ECG functionality until it got lost and just got myself the watch 4 classic and made sure that the major functionality is available. 2/3 is not bad
Mbosh
Active Level 5
Wearables
Although we did not buy 2/3, we paid for 3/3....otherwise we would have considered other brands....
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Wearables

Hi SamsungListenforonce

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Kindly describe the issue with your watch 4 so that we may assist you further.

Please be aware that you can reach us on this platform as well as all of our other platforms through the website listed below:

https://www.samsung.com/za/info/contactus/

0 Likes