Original topic:

No Samsung Pay support on Galaxy Watch Active2

(Topic created on: 10-29-2019 11:46 PM)
Donnybrook
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
First Samsung India launch the Galaxy Watch Active2 comparatively very late and when I have managed to get one for myself I discovered it doesn't support Samsung Pay even after having NFC and Tap To Pay support in the watch. 

I read the manual and google every steps to register and add bank card but Samsung Pay was no where to be found in Wearable Store.

I called up Samsung support and they informed me that Samsung Pay is absent in the model at present but it will soon be available after Samsung sends an update in the near future.

Seriously??? I am really disappointed now..

11 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wearables
I believe You Can enable S-Pay by Unofficial method by changing CSC. I enabled S-Pay feature in my Samsung Watch.
Donnybrook
Active Level 3
Wearables
may be I will try it in the future.. my watch is just few days old dont wanna mess with it now!!
0 Likes
Kuldipindia
Expert Level 5
Wearables
isn't it riskey? please tell me how to do it.
0 Likes
Parthh10
Active Level 7
Wearables
Samsung Pay is not available for wearables in India.. even Galaxy Watch is missing it since launch.. recently bought galaxy watch and was disappointed too..
Donnybrook
Active Level 3
Wearables
This is really disappointing because Samsung Pay was one of the reasons I bought Samsung Watch Active2... Now it doesn't support any Samsung Wearables in India. Grrr 😖😖😖
Parthh10
Active Level 7
Wearables
was disappointed too.. but its ok.. u stillhave your phone to show off at mst terminals which apple cannot 🤣🤣
Kuldipindia
Expert Level 5
Wearables
hahhah😅👍
0 Likes
Arunmc
Active Level 2
Wearables

Will if ever be available is a question? No proper answer from support. Honestly dont know the reason for bisable a feature based on reagion. Unless any government regulation stoping it dispite of digital India.

Kuldipindia
Expert Level 5
Wearables
if the goverment is stopping samsung then why other companies are giving bp monitor and ecg features in india. rules should be same for all companies. i think samsung is not giving this feature
0 Likes