Original topic:

No Body is helping Me

(Topic created on: 10-13-2020 01:50 PM)
JunaidMohammad
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
This is one of the issue is coming in my Samsung Galaxy watch there are 4 more issues.  Are coming  and not 2 time again and again  From 17 Feb till now and no body is helping me and resolving my issues. Please Samsung if u really care about your customer Please help me .
My contact number is 7607357169.

8 Comments
AGP25
Active Level 7
Wearables
the actual fact is that..only less know about these smart watches...its better to go the service center..
Wearables
service center are also not resolving my issue brother
AGP25
Active Level 7
Wearables
ohh..you contact the call center and ask them the problem is serious and are they actually willing to help you..if they still keep blabbering..then tell that you'll file a forum against them..search in net..there are ways to file a forum against companies..or write a letter to have contact with their service head or something..
Wearables
can please Give me a contact no. or Instagram ID because everyone is saying we will help we will help but no body is help i am Having my issues from 17 feb to till now
0 Likes
AGP25
Active Level 7
Wearables
I don't have any contact information 😕..brother..you need to call them..
actually its a difficult process..as you'll have to convey or force them..
Wearables
actually i want your contact Number or Instagram id i wana talk u
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Wearables

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Wearables
worst service i am Getting i already did that what you are saying
0 Likes