Original topic:

Never Buy any product from samsung shop especially Watch 4

(Topic created on: 09-20-2021 04:19 PM)
ASHU3893
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
I have placed a order for galaxy watch 4 lte on 30 Aug and the expected delivery date was 10 sep and now they extended the date by 20 Oct.and the customer support was also clueless.aftwr paying the full amount in advance I have to wait for 2 month to get the product.Guys if u want to save your valuable time and money never Buy any product from samsung shop.
24 Comments
AjnasO
Active Level 4
Wearables
As a watch 4 lte user, i suggest you to cancel the order. Battery life really s^cks.. Also LTE is worthless. Nothing is working properly working is the phone is disconnected.
#ByAFrustratedUser😬
racer
Active Level 3
Wearables
I agree. Battery life is terrible. Plus the watch heats up so much even when charging that it goes into flight mode automatically. Plus I also heard almost all the sensors give inaccurate readings. Heart rate (misses reading, inconsistent), sleep tracking (deep sleep never recorded properly), spo2, body measurements etc.

Seems more like a beta product was released. Hopefully and with very little hope these are software related issues but again very little hope.
ASHU3893
Active Level 3
Wearables
Buddy how is watch 4 performing now?is there any improvement in performance?
Actually my order was shipped today.
If there is any issue in lte version I will cancel the order
0 Likes
AjnasO
Active Level 4
Wearables
Getting used to it. Using LTE only for morning walk. No mobile data. Wifi only while updating apps or downloading songs. Turned off every sensor when not in use. I do wear while sleeping. With all these around 17 hrs battery life.
0 Likes
ASHU3893
Active Level 3
Wearables
One of my friend told me that he didn't get incoming call in lte mode when he disconnected it through phone.
You are also facing this kind of issue?
0 Likes
AjnasO
Active Level 4
Wearables
Nope. The functionality is perfect for me.
0 Likes
Wearables
What I month delay😳
TJIRUDAYARAJ
Active Level 3
Wearables

I think the Shipment started, I booked on 1st September, classic lte, today I received message as well as updated in samsung shop portal that it is shipped today.

ASHU3893
Active Level 3
Wearables
What was your expected delivery date
0 Likes