Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Neckband earphone suggestion?

(Topic created on: 06-28-2020 07:52 PM)
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Options
Wearables

I would like to purchase a wireless Neckband and call quality and battery life are the prime objectives I'm looking for

>Samsung level U.

>Oppo Enco M31.

>Mi neckband.

>Realme buds wireless.

>oneplus bullets wireless Z.

I'm considering purchasing one of the above-mentioned. If anyone has a better recommendation or using any of the mentioned above please let me know your feedback. I'm looking forward to hearing from you guys!

43 Comments
GK88
Active Level 4
Wearables
I would have suggested OnePlus bullet wireless as I have been using it before I bought s10+ and it's nice so OnePlus bullet wireless z would also be great. Just one issue, auto resume of music or video is not supported on Samsung devices. But considering OnePlus is Chinese brand along with Mi, Oppo, and Realme. I would suggest go for Samsung level U as it will offer better experience with Samsung devices
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Wearables
Thanks for your valuable suggestion 👍

level U is very old and pricey compared to other counterparts and reviews on Amazon and Flipkart are not that inspiring. Anyway let's see
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
hi
0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wearables

this is not your dating app 

Wearables
😂 😂 😂
ImmieCrazzie
Active Level 4
Wearables
Samsung Level U..Anyday Vaishnavi
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Wearables
Thanks for the advice 👍
Raghavendra98
Active Level 8
Wearables
I'd suggest Samsung. For one, it is pairing Samsung with your Samsung phone. For another, you can avoid Chinese manufacturers.

However, I'd personally never buy Bluetooth earphones. The wired ones are so much better and cheaper.
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Wearables
Yes, I completely agree with you. wired ones are better.

Anyway, Thanks for your recommendation 👍