Hello my fellow users and Samsung Galaxy,
Galaxy Buds Pro is a very premium model by quality and from our side we have paid the full premium price to buy them. Which means we have the rights to all features of the product(You will find out in which context I am talking about, below )
Please bring more features.
1) The built in adjustable equilizers in most of the phones conflicts with the Galaxy apps preset Equilizers. The sound is kind of suppressed if both are kept on. I am using OnePlus 8T but this conflict is happening in most of the other phone brands that I tried. The built in phone equilizer setup sounds more better than Galaxy Pro.
Galaxy Pro(professional) buds need pro level adjustable equilizers including a separate dedicated bass slider, so that we wont need to depend on the phone settings.
Even if most of us Galaxy Pro bud users are not necessarily Samsung phone users, we need better sound quality because we have purchased the Galaxy Pro level buds at premium costs.
2) A setting to disable the touch while holding the buds with 2 or 3 fingers, to avoid operations while pushing and adjusting the buds into the ear.
3) We need more touch features.
4) More stronger noise cancellation.
5) Please give us the 360 feature for non Samsung phones. We have the consumer right over it because we have paid full price for the Galaxy Buds Pro, which includes the '360 head motion sensor'.
6) The 360 feature needs to be explored more. Like for e.g. It should be incorporated with the Ambient noise feature to.
Hope you guys understood our rights and consider my request.
(Distracting users with "Hey there are no employees in this forums" kind of slogans, please stay away).