Original topic:

My Watch 4 doesn't turns on after update.

(Topic created on: 11-16-2022 01:29 PM)
Danishda
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
Dear Support ,

I have updated my watch just now when i received an update on my watch 4 classic but it didnt turned on after copying the update. What to do next how can i fix it...
5 Comments
Mafrek
Active Level 7
Wearables
This update been going crazy lately goto samsung center to revert update
0 Likes
Danishda
Active Level 3
Wearables
Went and gave my watch to them after chatting with customer care online and they said it is free of charge for this issue. Now waiting for service center to do this for free because my watch warranty ends in Sept as per the bill.
0 Likes
DrAslam
Active Level 6
Wearables
Its a bug thats occured during the previous update with some of the old production device, they have noticed and released the update again 4 days back and its still occuring, they are really not in a good position right now.
0 Likes
Danishda
Active Level 3
Wearables
I received a call from service center and they are charging me 550 riyal to fix motherboard and battery. Which is absolutely wrong from Samsung. If it is physical damage then i would have accepted the charges but i have no role to damage my watch whatsoever.
0 Likes
Danishda
Active Level 3
Wearables
I have escalated the issue with Samsung headquarters and waiting for thier call.. my demand is to fix my watch free of cost.
0 Likes