Original topic:

Major issues - Samsung galaxy watch classic lte

(Topic created on: 09-21-2021 10:59 PM)
Tinx
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
#admin # Samsung. 

Guys, I have got my Samsung galaxy watch 4 classic LTE 46mm today. I activated eSim but I can't use Google maps without my phone. It has internet connectivity and GPS but it doesn't detect the location and it fails all the time. Also, if I disconnect my watch from my phone thru Bluetooth I don't get email, message and call notifications. I can only make calls without phone but I don't get anything if my phone is not around. What is the use of LTE version then? Are you facing same issues? If yes, then India variants are pathetic. No Samsung pay, no ECG, BP, SPso2. Why should we retain this watch then?
10 Comments
Wearables
It's better to consult Samsung customer care
Tinx
Active Level 3
Wearables
Did and they are also clueless. Finally had to visit service center and they have initiated replacement. This is not done #Samsung. Samsung galaxy watch 4 classic 46mm LTE is not a cheap product it's a premium product and I paid 39k in pre booking. And the customer experience with this watch is pathetic. I had struggled a lot because of your faulty product
CS_member7
Active Level 6
Wearables

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,  
Samsung Customer Support

Samsung_NN3Ye8o
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

We have the same issues in India, It registers on the network but there is no connectivity, the software on the watch is patchy and unreliable, its a shame

0 Likes
Brahmteg
Active Level 1
Wearables

Can u pls tell me that the phone u used to connect esim was samsung or other android phone as I am not able to connect it with my redmi k 20

0 Likes
Brahmteg
Active Level 1
Wearables

Can u pls tell me that the phone u used to connect esim was samsung or other android phone as I am not able to connect it with my redmi k 20

0 Likes
Tinx
Active Level 3
Wearables
S21 ultra
0 Likes
megafold5fan
Active Level 1
Wearables
I am facing same problem with z fold 3. It does not latch on airtel network but it can make emergency calls
0 Likes
M_S_k
Active Level 1
Wearables
Currently, I am also facing the issue with watch 4 lte my mobile is s20 fe 5g airtel ? Did it get resolved, or is the issue still persist? Is anyone from india facing the same
0 Likes