Original topic:

Let our Galaxy SmartTag protect what matters most to you

(Topic created on: 10-30-2021 08:54 PM)
Mpho_Mash
Community Manager
Options
Wearables

#GalaxySmartTag

Let our Galaxy SmartTag protect what matters most to you. A must-have Bluetooth-powered tracker device you defo can’t be without 🤞 Link: https://bit.ly/3qF19hA.
71 Comments
2Tina
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
😃
Saneleskm
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I love Galaxy Note 🥰😍
DroidFixit
Active Level 3
Wearables
A note is the best device ever,,,it's an office device, powerful
Felly
Beginner Level 5
Wearables
True. I bought mine because of my job
Robinsonkabwe
Beginner Level 3
Wearables
I think the A series are much more better
Kidacapp
Active Level 7
Wearables
People don't recognise the versatility of the S pen. I really miss my galaxy note 😞
0 Likes
onies
Beginner Level 3
Wearables
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Wearables
We all love the samsung ecosystem and want to be part of it,but sadly south africa does not offer laptops from samsung, and some items on the online store can't be ordered online,just gives you an option where to buy it. When you get to the tech stores preference are given to Apple products and they are in the front part of the shop and samsung products are just chucked like an after thought at the back of the store,for instance,incredible connection. Neither incredible connection or vodacom stocks the s6 or s7 tablets,only the entry line tablets of samsung, and huawei laptops of all things at a ridiculous R30000,who in their right mind will buy a huawei laptop. Off course if there was any samsung laptops, people knows the good reputation and buy it. There is also a general lack of accessories from samsung in the shops and online. Only preference are given to the s- series,note series and the top tier a-series. Samsung has established it as a good product ,and with apples new line of M1 chips,samsung is in for a tough time,so why don't you guys make the ecosystem more appealing and accessible for consumers to have the entire range if he or she wants to invest in that ecosystem... just a thought there is money to be made and samsung is allowing to let a golden opportunity slip out of their hands
Aldane
Active Level 1
Wearables
"who in their right mind would buy a Huawei" 😂😂😂