Original topic:

Issue while plugging the Galaxy Watch 4 on charge

(Topic created on: 06-02-2023 07:05 AM)
rDevansh
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
I have been using my Galaxy Watch 4 since a year but from last week I have been facing an issue.

When I plug it to charge, it turns off, restarts automatically and turns back on, but it doesn't charge up. If I remove the watch from the charger and plug it back, again same thing happens. This issue only occus on charging.

Has anyone else faced the same issue anytime earlier?

I am not able to analyse what's causing this to happen and what the solution should be?

If anyone has any idea, please do mention it here. 

#GalaxyWatch4
#Galaxy Watch
8 Comments
MonK11
Active Level 10
Wearables
Not facing anything like this. Take your watch to service center.
0 Likes
CaptAjay
Active Level 3
Wearables
I am experiencing slow charging and Ultimately leads to heating issue. Also, the one time full charge lasts a day aur 36 hours.
0 Likes
rDevansh
Active Level 3
Wearables
Yes, the battery does gives me around same backup for more than a day. I get a bit longer battery life if I turn off location, automatic and continuous trackings of health and workouts.

And the slow charging occurs when it gets heated up, just try removing the watch if it's gets heated and plug it back after 15 minutes, in that way sometimes it doesn't heat up in my experience.
CaptAjay
Active Level 3
Wearables
That is helpful!
0 Likes
rDevansh
Active Level 3
Wearables
Update to this.

I have noticed this issue occurs only when I plug it on charge after a workout. Maybe the sweat which gets accumulated on its back during the workout might be causing the issue for it to restart.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Wearables

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes