Original topic:

In call volume low in Galaxy watch active 2 after the last update

(Topic created on: 01-13-2022 11:59 PM)
sinashams66
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables

My Galaxy watch active 2 in call volume has been deactivated after the last update, that means even I decrease and increase the the call volume it doesn't effect on call volume

11 Comments
Wearables
Your watch has been great 👍 but software problem is the main issue. my watch is same problem.
sinashams66
Active Level 1
Wearables

Then what would we should to do, i reported this problem many times and Samsung said wait for next update, but no update comes yet its about 2 month

Wearables
Also steps count is not tracking and working properly
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Wearables

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support  

sanjudey425
Beginner Level 4
Wearables

Same problem with my watch active 2 , after update the call volume reduced too much and no difference between min and max volume. Today I've visited service center and they have said that have to wait till the next update on sounds.

sinashams66
Active Level 1
Wearables

Exactly,

0 Likes
sanjudey425
Beginner Level 4
Wearables

Worst decesion of my life to purchase samsung products again. Call volume is too low after update and service center is saying that they can't do anything for this and have to wait until next update come. Only god and samsung knows when next update will come.

sinashams66
Active Level 1
Wearables

And it is very bad that with this mistake, they have been bothering their users for about 3 to 4 months until today, it is really annoying, some time ago, to justify the sale of the Galaxy Watch 3, They have released an update for the Galaxy Watch Active 2 that no longer has an oxygen sensor, which is very annoying for users.

In my opinion, Samsung is doing this to increase the sales of its products by creating sales policies. Hopefully Samsung will support a little more of its regular users.

0 Likes
akhilksaji
Beginner Level 3
Wearables

Am also facings the same issue 

0 Likes