Original topic:

Imported galaxy 3

(Topic created on: 04-28-2021 02:15 PM)
JOSHRAKESH
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Will i get ecg,samsung pay apps if i get the watch from united states,do any of u got it from states, please help
Watch in question is galaxy watch 3
18 Comments
SuhailNaushad
Active Level 6
Wearables
if we buy from there, will we get warranty in india?
0 Likes
iAmSaugata
Active Level 4
Wearables
Probably yes, it will be under international warranty.
0 Likes
SuhailNaushad
Active Level 6
Wearables
Pls dont say like that, i asked indian support they said its only available in where it brought..
or else buy international warranty separately (but they said they are not sure about it and it depends on shop vary)
0 Likes
iAmSaugata
Active Level 4
Wearables
I really don't have any idea, I bought it from Amazon India, seller send the the sealed UAE version. So, fortunately it support everything out of the box (Samsung Pay, ECG, BP). Only I had to install Samsung Health Monitor App for ECG and BP.

I have also registered it in Samsung and it is showing under warranty.

20210428_141305_7521.jpg

SuhailNaushad
Active Level 6
Wearables
wow thats sounds great.
can u please tell me which was that Amazon seller ?
SuhailNaushad
Active Level 6
Wearables
Kindly Please Confirm anyone.

Do Galaxy Active 2 & Watch 3 support in India on Latest current stock OS?

i know it can installed manually from 3rd party. 

but someone please says why it's not available in india? if its FDA or Health Organization issue why its available on Apple Watchs?

Im planning to buy it thats why i ask.

kindly Please say someone if it support or not and if not whats the reason behind this?

pls say

iAmSaugata
Active Level 4
Wearables
It is not yet approved by the Indian medical authority. But you will get all the features if you do follow simple instructions.
0 Likes
SuhailNaushad
Active Level 6
Wearables
we all know that, im asking the reason why it didnt get approval from IMA? even Apple and other Chinese Smartwatch have ECG,BP etc.
why samsung doesnt get approval from past years, whats the reason behind that, that is the question .. i know doing 3rd party stuffs can bring that.. If you know the real reason behind this, then pls answer 🙂
0 Likes
iAmSaugata
Active Level 4
Wearables
I am don't know the real reason, as I am also an end user like you. Most likely it is not yet approved by CDSCO, which is similar to FDA. Only Samsung can tell you the reason behind it.
0 Likes