Original topic:

Imported galaxy 3

(Topic created on: 04-26-2021 05:27 PM)
JOSHRAKESH
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Will i get ecg,samsung pay apps if i get the watch from united states,do any of u got it from states, please help
Watch in question is galaxy watch 3
18 Comments
ㄴJayeshㄱ
Expert Level 5
Wearables
BRO CAN U EXPLAIN CLEARLY BY MENTIONING UR DEVICE ALSO.

0 Likes
JOSHRAKESH
Active Level 1
Wearables
Samsung galaxy watch 3
ㄴJayeshㄱ
Expert Level 5
Wearables
Sorry but i didn't imported any watches so i don't know but if Samsung pay and all is the feature of that watche then that will definitely work.......
JOSHRAKESH
Active Level 1
Wearables
Ya there is not much difference in cost wise so i want to know whether i get features or not
ㄴJayeshㄱ
Expert Level 5
Wearables
Surly u will get al the features included with watch... if u like my comment please make this comment as a solution.. iss comment k corner pay three dots hongay.....uspay...
JOSHRAKESH
Active Level 1
Wearables
But some are saying that the features will not be available when we import it. Did u for sure know
ㄴJayeshㄱ
Expert Level 5
Wearables
I didn't researched about that.......... but nfc is common na... abb india k.liye alag thodiii hoga...
0 Likes
Wearables
Yes you would get features like Samsung pay and BP and ECG monitor luckily which is not launched in india. As the CSC would be of united states. (A way which users nowadays use to get these features)
iAmSaugata
Active Level 4
Wearables
Yes, you will get all the features available on the imported country. I would suggest to import it from UAE, you will all the features. ECG, BP, Samsung Pay.

20210407_195800_6057.jpg

20210407_195751_6056.jpg

20210407_195905_6059.jpg

Screenshot_20210407-222331_Watch plug-in.jpg