Original topic:

Im shifting to apple watch

(Topic created on: 04-02-2022 08:21 PM)
scorpions602
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
I bought the Samsung watch 4 for ECG  feature but unfortunately i found that samsung just scammed me for not activating this feature in my country BAHRAIN . because i need this feature im going to get apple watch because ECG working with no issues in my country in apple watch and because of that the apple watch going to make me also buying  an iphone .. so i think im going to leave the samsung eco system forever .
10 Comments
Mafrek
Active Level 7
Wearables
There is ways in the internet to activate it
0 Likes
Mafrek
Active Level 7
Wearables
Oen youtube called evil dante made video how to make it work and i already tried and i have ecg and bloodpressure working recommend u check it
0 Likes
scorpions602
Active Level 3
Wearables
Thanks . But why we dont get what we pay for?
0 Likes
Mafrek
Active Level 7
Wearables
It not as simple as u think there is country regulation am pretty sure samsung can easily enable it for u but ur country has regulation and rules and that doesnt support it or not verified with samsung and for those reasons it not enabled for u
0 Likes
scorpions602
Active Level 3
Wearables
I know all what you said and i already mentioned Its working in apple watch .. why not in samsung
0 Likes
Mafrek
Active Level 7
Wearables
I understand apple works and samsung does as i said it not as easy as u think there is so much processe to do to get these verified and i already mentioned u can make it work by watching tutorials but if u simply wish to switch go ahead i didnt want u to waste more money when there is alternative solution
0 Likes
scorpions602
Active Level 3
Wearables
Thats why apple is always no. 1 and samsung comes second ....apple you get what you pay for .. samsung you pay for promises and nothing..
0 Likes
Mafrek
Active Level 7
Wearables
Well goto apple then
0 Likes
scorpions602
Active Level 3
Wearables
Im here not for taking your permission ..and this thread is open for all and for samsung to catch their customers complaints. Handle your business better for you.
0 Likes