Original topic:

How to reset Samsung U flex headphones?

(Topic created on: 05-13-2020 10:53 PM)
ThePredator
Active Level 6
Options
Wearables
Hey everyone,

Do anyone know how to reset a Samsung U flex headphones?
8 Comments
Wearables
1.Hold down the "Talk" button on the Samsung Bluetooth headset until that button is solid and not flashing, which should take roughly three seconds. This places yourheadset in Pairing mode.

2.Hold down both of the volume buttons on the Samsung Bluetooth headset.

Hold down the "Talk" button while still holding down both volume buttons for three seconds. The headset will turn off briefly before turning back on.
ThePredator
Active Level 6
Wearables
Seems like this is applicable for Samsung Level U headphones.. Not for U flex ones
0 Likes
Wearables
What buttons do you have in level u flex, because I haven't used it till yet?
0 Likes
ThePredator
Active Level 6
Wearables
I've power on/off button, volume up/down, a play/pause button and finally a Bixby button
0 Likes
Wearables
Bro then I think you have to press either: power+volume up+volume down
bixby+volume up+volume down.

Its new for me so I can make this guess only😅. If I have them then I can test it on my own and then suggest you one.

But bro I think don't do something on your own without any proper knowledge, because it can make your product unusable.

Hope you understand.

Note: Before doing something, check the user manual for any process of reset, if its included.
ThePredator
Active Level 6
Wearables
Anyway Thanks for your reply brotha..
pernicP
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

hey Joker (the pic),

Were you able to find how to reset your U flex? Mine does not turn on anymore and I don't know how to reset. It did the same thing a few months back, have not used it for  a few months, then tried charging it and it came alive again. But now, it is back to NOT turning on. Hope you found a way to reset. Thanks!

0 Likes
ThePredator
Active Level 6
Wearables
Sorry pernicPee,

Was unable to find a solution for the same. Reach out to service center if your device is in warranty period.

Thanks
0 Likes