Original topic:

Good sound, with a BITE, Ouch!

(Topic created on: 09-03-2021 01:22 PM)
Rob-Rob
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables

Original Samsung earphones
I've always been in love with sound, Music has been in my life for a long time since I was a teen, tried my luck in the music industry in the process, its an experience I'll never forget 

By now you can tell impotence and need I always had for good sounding headphones, and now more than ever, with features like dolby atmos, 6.1ch movie sounds, and recent boom in mobile music production, good headphones are a must have!

No unit that came out of my samsung A12 box doesn't disappoint to be straight to the point, without any tinkering with sound settings and the like, and it's more enhanced after us the 'adapt sound' feature, which I like by the way

The sound goes on..

My only concern and complaint, of course there had to be something.. it's the comfort, or lack of comfort. Watching a normal feature or full season of a series is a pain in the ear! I don't know the biology of ears (if they are same size or mine are just too small) but from the second I put the headphones on (which I always prefer to loudspeaker) it's painful, though sometimes I find a good spot and if I stay still enough (which I got good at in the short time I owned them), it's bearable. 

But the side effects are damaging, physically. So much that sometimes there's blood, more specifically the right ear. 

In conclusion, being a music, movie and gaming person, I appreciate the quality of the sound of the headphones and the complimentary software features the phone provides for me to fully emerse myself to the experience. Only if they didn't bite, ouch!

2 Comments
M2NGWA
Active Level 10
Wearables
Buy better earphones. Those ones are terrible and painful since you are complaining about them.
0 Likes
Rob-Rob
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Hopefully you understand what a customer review is, ofcos I have other headphones, wired, wireless. But I used these enough to share my experience with them. Thanks for reading
0 Likes