Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galexy fit 3

(Topic created on: 05-05-2024 08:14 AM)
Davidst
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables
I bought a new fit 3 for my whife to use with her s21 ultra but from day one we had a problem where it's disconnecting and almost instantly reconects I have tried to uninstall the wearable app and re installing it but the problem is still there. Any ideas on how to fix this problem 
1 Comment
Nicky_sam03
Options
Wearables

Thank you for reaching Davidst

Please follow the troubleshooting steps below;

Reset app preferences on the phone;

1. From the home screen, swipe either up or down to access apps.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Apps.
4. Select the menu icon in the top right hand corner.
5. Select Reset app preferences.
6. Select Reset.

1. Restart both devices: Restart your smartphone and Galaxy Fit 3 to see if that resolves the issue.

2. Update software : Check if there's an update available for your Galaxy Fit 3. Open the Wearable app, go to the Galaxy Fit 3 settings, and check for updates.

3. Battery optimization:

• Disable battery optimization for the Wearable app. Go to Settings > Apps > Wearable > Battery > Optimize battery usage, then disable optimization for the Wearable app.
    • Ensure that the Wearable app is allowed to run in the background. Go to Settings > Apps > Wearable > Battery > Background restriction, then select "Allow."
  4. Check for app conflicts: Boot the phone into safe mode to see if the issue persists. If it doesn't, a third-party app may be causing the problem.
0 Likes