Original topic:

#GalaxyLifeUninterrupted

(Topic created on: 07-25-2019 09:50 PM)
mhatretush
Active Level 4
Options
Wearables
I'm a fitness freak so I used to depend on mi band 3 for my fitness needs/information and though it was good but not as good as compared to the duo of my galaxy note 8 along with my new galaxy fit 2019 edition.
I really like the Samsung health app but there were limited to none ways to sync any other fitness bands with it. But after getting the fit,it changed. Not everything just syncs so seamlessly.
The quick reply feature is amazing. 
And the display, I guess that's the major reason i purchased it, bacause of the display. 
Although one can agree about the strong price point with the mi bands but let's get real here, we all know  Samsung products are not that cheap.
So keeping that aside, I'm in awe with the integration between the Samsung health app and the Samsung galaxy fit band. 
I just received  it a couple of days ago but so far it has not disappointed me.

If anyone has questions regarding the galaxy fit band feel free to ask. I'd be happy to answer them as soon as i can. 
0 Likes
4 Comments
Wearables
Yes ..They are establishing themselves as true Apple rival. btw checkout my post for the same contest here : https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Gallery/Night-Mode-Galaxy-S10/td-p/1879807
mhatretush
Active Level 4
Wearables
Yeah, in the end, it's us the consumers who'll get benifited because of the competitions like this!
0 Likes
Wearables
checkout my post too
0 Likes
LakshayGahlot
Active Level 4
Wearables
good