Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy4 Watch strap

(Topic created on: 10-12-2021 02:09 PM)
Didi50
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables
I was super excited to get my watch yesterday.....now I'm not sure when I can actually wear it again!
Set it all up properly on my wrist and went about my day (yes, am really hopeful that the full BP monitoring etc. app gets released in SA by 2022😬).....BUT then by 21.00, the area around and under the strap got all prickly/firy - then really sore, all in a few minutes...🔥🔥..I had to rip the **bleep** thing off my wrist which was now blotchy! 
Now I read this is not unusual....am just so disappointed in Samsung for ignoring their customers and not resolving this / replacing the straps with safer technology!
2 Comments
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Wearables

Hi, Didi50 apologies for the inconvenience caused, Samsung appreciates your input and our team of experts will look into the possibilities of improving the product quality.

Please go to the below link to locate the closest Authorized Service Center to you for a different strap type.

https://www.samsung.com/za/support/service-centre/

0 Likes
W_W
Active Level 2
Wearables
I've also experienced irritation from where the watch rests. Main causes were the strap being too tight and/or my skin being too damp (washing hands, etc and not drying deligently).

Btw, what qualifies as "straps with safer technology "?
0 Likes