Original topic:

Galaxy watch or watch active 2 or watch 3?

(Topic created on: 06-10-2021 10:49 AM)
Jey17
Active Level 4
Options
Wearables
Im planning to get a galaxy smart watch, what should i choose amoung 3 watches. 
I dont like the watch active 2 design, I wanted a black galaxy watch with 46mm (that is not available) the silver galaxy watch with 46mm is not that premium and is bulky. I like the galaxy watch 3 black colored 45mm but the price is too high. 
I used Apple watch for many years and wanted a similar kind of experience and premium feel in galaxy watch. 
What are your thoughts on galaxy watch 42mm black. Its 2 years old and is it still worth to buy in 2021, how long will i get the updates and support

3 Comments
msingh48
Active Level 6
Wearables
I used original galaxy watch 4.2 mm for one & half years. It was a good experience. Now I have upgraded to active2 4.4 mm. This watch is way better than original galaxy watch. It is very light weight. Screen is more vibrant. Battery backup is about 72 hours . Almost all sensors are available as galaxy watch 3. BP & ECG functions are working fine. I think it is wise decision to buy active2 at present. I have purchased it for 15k. There is no sense to buy costly watch 3 when watch 4 and active 4 is around the corner.
Jey17
Active Level 4
Wearables
Cool thanks
0 Likes
Wearables
You can wait for the nxt Galaxy watch 4 or the galaxy watch active 3. They are going to use the wear os too!!