Original topic:

Galaxy watch 5

(Topic created on: 04-23-2024 09:10 PM)
SergioHaroon
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
My sister bought the apple watch 9 and I saw few useful apps in that watch that we can't get it and its not availablein the watch store. I am bit disappointed by that. Hope Samsung improves the galaxy watch. 
8 Comments
MOQBALI
Expert Level 3
Wearables
I did not understand what you meant, what does the Apple Watch and its applications have to do with Samsung watches and their applications?
SergioHaroon
Active Level 3
Wearables
What I ment was that in apple watch series you can download more useful apps that u can't in galaxy watch. And those apps are really useful **bleep** well.
MOQBALI
Expert Level 3
Wearables
Brother,🤝
I agree with you, but Samsung has applications that you can use and download on the watch, and they may be the same as Apple's applications with other names. So you should search and you will find very practical and excellent applications
SergioHaroon
Active Level 3
Wearables
Appreciate your help thanks
MOQBALI
Expert Level 3
Wearables
🤝🌹
TimonN
Expert Level 4
Wearables
Please list apps which you think are available on Apple Watch and not available on Samsung Watch.

May be experts here can guide you better.
SergioHaroon
Active Level 3
Wearables
Well for now there is binance and 2gis. 2gis is a local GPS map that is commonly used from where I am. And being a trader binance is also a really useful app. I pretty love have both in my wrist