Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy watch 4

(Topic created on: 10-03-2021 02:29 PM)
D_uma
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
Bought the Galaxy Watch 4 last week. I love the design and seems to be very capable on paper. But words cannot express my disappointment of having the Spo2, ECG & blood pressure monitoring still locked in SA... One starts to feel like we're not really a priority this side because some of these features are on their second generation now😕
8 Comments
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Wearables

Hi, D_uma apologies for the inconvenience caused, please be advised that once support and rights to use this feature has been provisioned, it will be made available.

Thank you for your feedback

0 Likes
Ivan555
Active Level 1
Wearables
Is this something that has a confirmed date or should I rather get a refund and go Garmin?
0 Likes
Spies
Active Level 3
Wearables
Its ridiculous that Fitbit , huawei and other watches have the blood oxygen activated in south africa, but samsung have it disabled. Its shockingly pathetic
Jakesiv
Active Level 1
Wearables
Dont hold your breath. I see post of two years ago about same subject and still Samsung did not aquire these rights but Fitbit. Huawei, Garmin , Apple all are more capable than Samsung.
D_uma
Active Level 3
Wearables
2 years!?! That's unacceptable Samsung, especially when you are much bigger than these competitors that are getting it done. I mean how hard can it be to give a time frame if this is something you're really working hard on...
0 Likes
Ivan555
Active Level 1
Wearables
So I just purchased a watch 4 for these exact measurements...which watches DO support these features? I'm not happy with spending almost 8k on a watch 4 classic, just to get half the features?!
0 Likes
Ivan555
Active Level 1
Wearables
I feel so bummed out now... After all the research I did I get stumped by some geo-lock... I'm really unhappy. Requesting a return... I'll rather try the Garmin then... I'm so bummed out... Love the design of the watch 4😔
D_uma
Active Level 3
Wearables
What kills me the most is the fact that this problem is a few years old already and we still have no indication of when it will be resolved, if ever...
0 Likes