Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy watch 4

(Topic created on: 09-07-2021 10:16 AM)
blacque
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
Over the weekend bought the galaxy watch 4.its awesome. It's so smooth and much faster than the previous iteration.

Like always the same features that were missing are missing with this one.

But for standard work out it's amazing.

Was the second person to buy it here in south africa this past saturday when stock came in.

Traded in my galaxy watch 3 classic.. I was robbed. With the charger they offered me R1600. Without the charger they were saying R1300 🙄🙄day light robbery. But I got it cause I really wanted it. Got the standard bt watch 4.tired of the heavy watch with the rotating bezel. Wished for lte but they didn't have. Grab it of you into the Samsung eco system.

You'll love it.

I am around Durban, want to connect and we compare our work out data?? Let's connect 
10 Comments
Xerneas
Active Level 3
Wearables
Where did you purchase the Galaxy Watch 4? 🤔
0 Likes
blacque
Active Level 3
Wearables
Bought it from Samsung gateway here in Durban. It's the best watch I've ever used. Minus of course the missing features like ecg etc
0 Likes
Xerneas
Active Level 3
Wearables
Besides ECG, what other health features are missing?
0 Likes
blacque
Active Level 3
Wearables
I believe blood oxygen measuring is missing and Blood pressure measuring.
M2NGWA
Active Level 10
Wearables
Is the bio active sensor active or is that missing as well?
blacque
Active Level 3
Wearables
That's working fine
0 Likes
M2NGWA
Active Level 10
Wearables
So it measures the body composition without the other health features not being active
0 Likes
blacque
Active Level 3
Wearables
That's correct. Your heart rate monitor works. Just other features do not. Big money for a gimped device
0 Likes
JIXE
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
My watch 4 classic lte, not even a week old, is overheating daily. Can't leave my phone at home when out on a run. Not happy about this. Please tell me that there is a software update in the near future that will address this
0 Likes