Original topic:

Galaxy watch 4

(Topic created on: 07-03-2022 09:35 PM)
kkhanduri
Active Level 6
Options
Wearables
I am not sure what to turn on.
How to save the location track when the galaxy watch track your walking or running automatically .
It shows only a circle but no track of walk path don't know which setting needs to be changes location is on always 
4 Comments
prsnt_paul
Active Level 6
Wearables
It's showing a circle? I didn't get that. Can you share a screenshoot of the same?
Was there a stable internet connection and turned on GPS for the entire time while doing your activities ?
kkhanduri
Active Level 6
Wearables
Yes GPS is always ON and net connection is stable . I found that if it's in Auto mode then it will show only circle but if you select the activity then it shows it's correctly.
But don't know in auto mode also why it never save the activity track if location is ON
0 Likes
prsnt_paul
Active Level 6
Wearables
I guess, in auto mode,only if you press ''start recording your route'' after 10 minutes of activity, it will record the location. Otherwise it will show only basic info like step counts, distance, speed, heart rate etc
cs_member8
Options
Wearables

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,  
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes