Original topic:

Galaxy watch 4

(Topic created on: 01-25-2022 12:18 PM)
TMan296
Options
Wearables
Anyone switched from the galaxy watch 3 to the galaxy watch 4 classic?

What's your experience from it? 
14 Comments
Emad_kz
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I buyed galaxy watch 4 classic as my first smart watch its amazing its very fast and has google play....
Wearables
Yeah having the Google play store is a plus, which is your fav app to use for the watch?
0 Likes
BomBasTic
Active Level 3
Wearables
Battery 👎🏾
Wearables
How long does it last?
BomBasTic
Active Level 3
Wearables
4 or 5 days
Wearables
That's weird, cause I heard the watch can last upto 2 days max. You don't use the features of the watch or you leave the power saving on?
0 Likes
Wearables
That's the maximum i got to milk out of the watch. It used to be 1 day 18 hours, last update made it better. You already read my review about it, you're lookimg at anything between 1 day 18 up to 2 days 10 hrs. As for the store, well it's a watch, i don't know what you're exactly looking for in terms of apps, it already has the essentials on it. My advice, the Galaxy watch 3 is far better looking, with the same performance, i just got it to see the difference between OSs, and they're both good, just 3 is waay better looking. Oh one advantage, the new hybrid strap, i bought 2 thinking it will degrade, it's well built, great leather quality and silicone on the inside. Screenshot_20220125-024727_Galaxy Watch4 Plugin.jpg
Wearables
Can you send a link to for the hybrid strap please 🙈🙈
Wearables
Really appreciate your feedback, thanks a lot 💕💕