Original topic:

Galaxy watch 4 with free buds live, order delay

(Topic created on: 10-05-2021 11:17 AM)
Bsmn
Active Level 6
Options
Wearables
Hi guys,

Anyone here bought watch 4 with corporate login and for buds live free offer? I got the watch but the free buds live is still not processed. When contacting customer care they keep reply same answer as we don't know when we will ship this as many have the same issue.
7 Comments
Wearables

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.   

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Bsmn
Active Level 6
Wearables
I made 100 concerns over a month. Still no resolution
nisharo
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Hi. I also ordered s6 lite tab and galaxy buds live was offered with it at less price. Its been 2 weeks now i am not seeing any redemption banner to redeem it. I am making a lot of customer care calls and writing emails to samsung head but no firm response. Last time when i ordered i didnt get times membership as well. Lets reach out to social media now. Samsung is becoming Scamsung now. 

0 Likes
Bsmn
Active Level 6
Wearables
Social media? I already tweeted a lot
0 Likes
nisharo
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Sad. Last hope is emailing to the ceo. Lol
0 Likes
Bsmn
Active Level 6
Wearables
Done that too
0 Likes
garvgoel
Active Level 1
Wearables
Bro did you got it
I have also order watch from employee login
But I didn't get buds live I have ordered on 24 sep and still not get the buds live
0 Likes