Galaxy watch 4 Bluetooth vs LTE which to buy

(Topic created on: 09-23-2022 08:26 AM)
RotBolt
Active Level 5
Options
Wearables
I am thinking to buy galaxy watch 4. 
Any recommendations which should I go for Bluetooth vs LTE
What are the benefits of LTE variant apart from the fact, that I can receive call even if the phone is not with me?

PS: I am seeing issues on internet on galaxy watch 4 lte not able to call and gets overheated alot. That's why I am asking this question. 
0 Likes
17 Comments
RajeshKakarla
Active Level 4
Wearables
Yes, You can receive calls without connecting phone
0 Likes
mukulkevh
Active Level 6
Wearables
If u keep your phone all the time with u then go with Bluetooth version if u don't carry your phone every where then go with lte version...

Using lte need more juice compare to Bluetooth...
So choice is yours...
And yes u can make and receive your call even if the phone is not with u in the lte version
0 Likes
Wearables
LTE variant is always good to go. Bluetooth is not a bad option either.

In LTE you can use your watch as a secondary phone whereas in Bluetooth variant you need to keep your phone with you.
0 Likes
RotBolt
Active Level 5
Wearables
I am seeing issues on internet that Galaxy watch 4 lte gets heated and not able to make calls. That's I am asking this question
0 Likes
RotBolt
Active Level 5
Wearables
I am seeing heating issues with calling as well on LTE variants. Does Bluetooth version also face this?

Main reason, I have seen for heating for calling in LTE variants is low cellular reception areas. In High reception areas people are not complaining about it.

RotBolt
Active Level 5
Wearables
Does it not have YouTube app? I mean can't you download YouTube app itself
vinay_j
Active Level 5
Wearables
To be Frank, as there is no Samsung pay in watch 4 Bluetooth or LTE, both are not worth the money.
0 Likes
RotBolt
Active Level 5
Wearables
I thought it's not available in India only. Is it not?
Also is it available in Watch 5?
0 Likes
vinay_j
Active Level 5
Wearables
Samsung pay is not yet available in India. But govt has given permission long ago.

To get Samsung pay, people are buying watch from UAE and activating it there with help of friends. Then using it in India.

Or else, changing the CSC, which has the risk of voiding warranty
0 Likes